Here's another clothespin activity that took no time at all to whip up!
- bilateral coordination
- pinch strength
- manual dexterity
- cognition for color matching
- visual motor
- visual percpetual
Look Closely: The same three fingers that your child uses to pinch the clothespins are the same three that he or she will need to use to hold a pencil, button a shirt or unscrew the toothpaste lid!
- Coffee Can or similar container-keep the lid
- Colored Clothespins
- Pictures (approximately 1 inch in size) You can either color them to match the clothespins you have or print them out accordingly.
1. I colored the pictures (8) to match clothespins that I had.
2. Glue the pictures around the can.
3. Let dry. The kids were at work within 10 minutes!
The can provides nice storage for the clothespins when not in use!