We are all fired up about the Olympics! The children have reported their favorite sporting events with such detail!
We are competing in our own personal best Olympics at Touchstone! To get us started, we've made our own Olympic Rings!
Try this at home, it's easy!
To get them started:
1. Cut out 5 square pieces of paper in blue, black, red, yellow and green. The squares are 4 inch by 4 inch in size.
2. Next, make a semi-circular shaped stencil as a pattern, 3 1/2 inches tall.
Now it's their turn:
1. Have your children fold the squares in half.
2. Next, trace around the stencil on the outside and inside.
3. Keeping the paper folded, cut out the semi-circle on both lines.
4. Finally, glue the rings on the paper as shown above.
Thanks, Ms. Courtney!